Fisheries Department, Government of Tamil Nadu insists candidates to participate in the recruitment of 13 Technical Assistant by direct recruitment mode. Applications for the same should be submitted by 14.07.2017. Details about the eligibility criteria and other rules are given below.
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in civil engineering.
- Age limit: Candidates between 18 to 30 years can apply (as on 01.07.2017). Age relaxation of 2 years is applicable for MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and 5 years for SCs, SC (A) s and STs.
- Job Location: Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
- Pay Scale: 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: 4200/-
- Recruitment process: Interview of participants will be taken.
- Application fee: Rs 400/- for general and Rs 200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates to be paid by demand draft in favour of “Executive Engineer, Fishing Harbour Project Division Chennai”.
- How to Apply:Candidates should send their application form with self-attested copy of relevant documents to The Chief Engineer, O/o. the Director of Fisheries, Fisheries Department, DMS Campus, Teynampet, Chennai-600 006 by 14.07.2017.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 14.07.2017
Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment
Lower Division Clerk Vacancy – Last Date 30 June 2017
A notice has been published for Lower Division Clerk by the Ministry of Defence, Chennai, Government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates should apply before 30.06.2017. There is only 1 vacancy for this post. Required details about the post are stated below.
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent qualification from an acclaimed university/board with a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Age limit: Applicants between 18 to 27 years can apply for the post.
- Pay Scale: 19900-63200/-
- Job Location:Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Selection Process:Selection will be made based on performance in interview.
- Application Fee:No application fee to be paid for the post.
- How to Apply:Candidates who are eligible to apply may send their application along with copy of relevant documents & self addressed envelope (4” x 10”) with a postal stamp of Rs 5/- to NCC Directorate (TNP&AN), Fort Saint George, Chennai 600 009 on or before 30.06.2017.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2017