Tamil Nadu Police is recruiting Youth Force for filling up vacancies of 10500 posts. Aspirants may apply for the posts from 16-07-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
Name of Posts : Youth Force
No. of Vacancies : 10500 posts
Educational Qualification : As per Official Notification
Age Limit : As per Official Notification
Pay Scale : As per Official Notification
Location : As per Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply through official website
- Candidates must first read the details in the official advertisement and then the candidates must fill up application form as per instruction with all required scanned attachments & make payment. After Final Submit the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed application for future use.
- Application Fee – As per Official Notification
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done by Written Test, Personal Interview and Document Verification.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 16-07-2017
- Last Date of Online Application As per Official Notification
- Exam Date November 2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Advertisement & Online Application Details, Click here
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Chennai Port Trust has announced vacancy for “Chief Engineer” – Chennai
- National Fertilizers Limited has announced vacancy for JEA, Fireman Posts – Job Location “All over india”
- Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited has announced vacancy for “xecutive Trainee Finance” – Work Place “All over india”