TNUSRB Recruitment 2017 – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Recruitment Notification for 15711 (15664+47 Back Log) Posts has announced. Common Recruitment 2017 for the Posts of Grade II Police Constables, Grade II Warders and Firemen has released in TNUSRB. Application Form for TNUSRB Recruitment 2017 is released in All Post Offices from 23-01-2017 @ 10.00 AM. Last Date to apply for TNUSRB is before 22-02-2017 5.45 pm
TN Police – TNUSRB Recruitment 2017
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Name of the Posts and Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Police Constable Grade II Special Force (Male)||4569 Posts|
|Police Constable Grade II Special Force (Female)||46 posts|
|Police Constable Grade II Armed Force (Male)||4627 Posts|
|Police Constable Grade II Armed Force (Female)||3941 Posts|
|Prison Department Jail Warder Grade II (Male)||976 Posts|
|Prison Department Jail Warder Grade II (Female)||40 posts|
|Fire Services Department (Male) Fireman Grade II||1512 Posts|
Educational Qualification required to apply for TNUSRB Job: SSLC (10th) Completed candidates are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Job.
TNUSRB Job Age Limit: As on 01-07-2017, 18 to 24 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
- BC / MBC – 26 Years
- SC / SCA / ST – 29 Years
- Ex-Serviceman – 45 Years
Selection Procedure for TNUSRB Recruitment:
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness
- Medical Test
TNUSRB Job Pay Scale: Rs. 5,400 – 20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,900/-
Syllabus for TNUSRB Job Recruitment:
Application Fee for TNUSRB Recruitment:
- Application Fee – Rs. 30/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 135/-
How to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment:
- Application Form for TNUSRB Recruitment will be available in 284 Post Office in Tamilnadu.
- Application Will be Issued in All Post Offices from 23-01-2017
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can Get the Application Form from Post Office.
- Fill the OMR Sheets Carefully.
- Along with filled OMR, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs send them to the address mentioned in official Notification.