Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNUSRB invites on-line applications for appointment in following Sub Inspector (SI) Technical post in Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board. The last date for submission of online applications is 10.08.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Sub Inspector (SI) Technical
Total No of Vacancies : 309 posts
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess minimum a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu, Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering by All India Council for Technical Education. The candidate must have obtained the Diploma / Degree before the date of notification i.e. 11.07.2018. The Diploma should have been obtained after completion of SSLC or Higher Secondary course and Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and HSC or Diploma. Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and 3 years Diploma. Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII.
Age Limit : The applicant should have completed the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 28 years as on 01.07.2018 (should have been born on or after 01.07.1990 and on or before 01.07.1998). The upper age limit relaxation is given to certain categories as follows:-BC (Backward Class), BC (M), (Backward Class (Muslim)), MBC (Most Backward Class), DNC (De-notified Community) Candidates – 30 Years. SC, (Scheduled Caste), SC(A) (Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)), ST, (Scheduled Tribes) Candidates – 33 Years. Destitute Widow Candidates – 35 Years Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification i.e. must have been discharged on or after 11.07.2015) / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application – 45 Years. Departmental candidates appearing for 20%, Police departmental quota examination (Should have completed 5 years of service as on 11.07.2018) – 45 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs.36900 – 116600/-
Application Fees : Rs.500/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Online Computer Based Test or Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test, Viva Voce, Marks for Additional Education Qualification, Special Marks and Certificate Verification.
How to Apply
- Log on to TNUSRB Careers Page at official website to www.tnusrbonline.org.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on the link New Registration.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Submit the application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 11.07.2018
- Last date for Application : 10.08.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.tnusrbonline.org
Previous Tamil Nadu Police (TNUSRB) Recruitment Announcement
- Police Constable Grade II - 5538
- Jail Warder Grade II - 365
- Fireman - 237
- Starting Date for Application : 28.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 27.01.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 31.01.2018
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- North East Frontier Railway “NFR Recruitment” – Job Location “Bihar”
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University “TANUVAS Recruitment” – Job Location “Tamilnadu”