Tamilnadu Postal Circle invites Off-line applications for appointment in following MV Mechanic post in Tamilnadu Postal Circle. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 01.01.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Please read announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob page.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : MV Mechanic
Total No of Vacancies : 01 posts
Job Location : Madurai
Educational Qualification : A certificate in the respective trade from any technical institutions recognized by Govt. OR VIII standard pass with experience of one year in the respective trade. Skilled Mechanic candidate must be able to drive any vehicle in service in order to test it and should possess a valid driving license (Heavy).
Age Limit : Candidate Age limit should between 18 to 30 years of age as on 01.07.2017.
Pay Scale : Rs.19900-33000/-
Application Fee : For Rs.100/- (or)UCR receipt to be taken in any Post office should be enclosed towards application fee.The applications will be scrutinized as per the eligibility criteria and short listed applicants will be called for to attend trade test.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Competitive Trade Test
How to Apply :
- Log on to Tamilnadu Postal Circle Careers Page at official website to www.indiapost.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Application on plain paper in the prescribed format as produced in para 3 above should be filled in by the candidate either in English or in Tamil correctly and completely.
- One Passport size photograph should be affixed at the place meant for the purpose on the application and should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government. Along with theapplication forman Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- (or)UCR receipt to be taken in any Post office should be enclosed towards application fee.The applications will be scrutinized as per the eligibility criteria and short listed applicants will be called for to attend trade test. The application fees collected from the in eligible applicants will not be refunded. The application without application fee will be rejected. Further , the short listed candidates should pay Rs.400/- as Examination fee ( for trade test) in the form of IPO (or) UCR receipt. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women employees are exempted from the payment of examination fee.
- Proof of age, date of birth, educational qualification, experience, driving license etc. should be submitted in the form of certificates / documents, issued by the competent authority and should be enclosed with theApplication Form. Only Xerox copies should be enclosed.
- Copy of Community Certificate issued by appropriate authority for appointment in Central Government Service/ Posts only will be considered.
- Separate Applications should be sent for each post in a separate envelope and the candidates should super scribe on the application and envelope as “Application for the post of Mechanic Motor Vehicle in Mail Motor Service, Madurai.
- The envelope should be addressed to the Manager, Mail Motor Service, C.T.O Compound, Tallakulam, Madurai 625002 and should reach this office on or before 01.01.2018 by 17.00 hours.
- All pages of the Xerox copies of the certificates / documents and photos attached to the application should be attested by a Gazetted Officer of the Central /State Government.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 08.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 01.01.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.indiapost.gov.in
Previous Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment Announcement
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RECRUITMENT :Post Name : Staff Car Driver
Last Date of Application: 21st August 2017
- The applicant has to be visited the official website tamilnadupost.nic.in for all the eligibility details and has to be clicked on the ‘Download Application Form’ link in the page.
- The required details have to be put in the prescribed format. The applicant should be Error-free during the form fill up.
- After filling up the form with required details, the application has to be submitted and made payments.
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents has to be sent to the following address, along with the resume of the applicant.
- The envelope of the applicant must be super scribed.
Mail Motor Service
No.37 (Old No.16/1) Greams Road,
Chennai – 600 006
The above noted qualifications must be possessed by the candidate on or before the date of publication of the advertisement.
If it is found during verification of testimonials at any stage that any candidate has acquired qualification as stated above at any date after the date of publication of this advertisement, his / her candidature will be summarily rejected.