Tamil Nadu Sericulture Dept has published a notification for the recruitment of vacancies for 13 Assistant Inspector posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the post from 05-08-2017 to 19-08-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
Name of Post : Assistant Inspector of Sericulture (AIS)
No of vacancies : 13
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Sericulture as a main subject (B Sc Sericulture) or equivalent from a recognized Institute
Age : 18-30 yrs
Pay Scale : Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Job Location: Tamilnadu
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply for the post through official website tnsericulture.gov.in
- Application fee of Rs.200/- all candidates.
- Candidates must send the completed application form along with recent photographs, attested copies of original documents of certification and other testimonials to the following address via post -“Directorate of Sericulture Nethaji Nagar, Hasthampatti, Salem 636 007, Tamil Nadu “. The envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF………”
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through Written Exam & Interview.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 05-08-2017
- Last Date of Online Application 19-08-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Advertisement – Click Here to Download
- Instructions – Click Here to Download
- Application Form – Click Here to Applytn sericulture recruitment