TNCSC invites applications for recruitment of 17 Shift Engineer, Assistant Manager (Quality Control) Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form throughOfficial Website www.tncsc.tn.gov.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 28.02.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Other Qualification Details
Post Name :
- Shift Engineer – 10 posts
- Assistant Manager (Quality Control) – 17 posts
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering with Two Years Experience in Government Department / Undertaking or in any Engineering firm of repute. M.Sc., (Agriculture) in Seed Science and Technology2) M.Sc., (Agriculture) in Agricultural Entomology3) M.Sc., (Agriculture) in Plant Pathology4) A Post Graduate in Analytical Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Chemistry or Quality Control Section of a food Company5) M.Sc., (Botany) 6) M.Sc., (Food Technology).
Total No of Vacancies: 17 Posts
Pay scale : ₹. 35600 – 112800/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to apply
Eligible candidates are advised to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to www.tncsc.tn.gov.in. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed Before on 30.01.2019 to 28.02.2019
- The Managing Director, Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation, No.12, Thambusamy Road, Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Food Corporation of India has announced vacancy for “Watchman” – Work Place “Different Locations in India”
- Regional Cancer Centre has announced vacancy for Junior research fellow – Job Location “Thiruvananthapuram”
- Delhi State Cancer Institute has announced vacancy for “Senior Resident” – Delhi