Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) invites Online applications for recruitment of 564 Forest Watcher Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.forests.tn.gov.in from May 1st Week 2019 to May 3rd Week 2019. Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination and interview, Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Forest Watcher (earmarked to ST youths fromspecifiedDistricts only)**
Qualification : Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
No.of Posts : 564 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 16,600/- to ₹. 52,400/-
Age Limit : Candidates should b throught Age Limit for 21 years to 30 years.
Application Fee : Examination Fee for the Post of Forest watcher ₹. 150/-
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test, Online Exam, Walking Test, Physical Standards Verification, Personality Test.|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Job Role : Forest Watcher Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Bachelors’ Degree, Engineering
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.forests.tn.gov.in. on or before May 1st Week 2019 to May 3rd Week 2019.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Online Application Form (Starting May 1st Week 2019)
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute “AMPRI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technical Assistant Posts” – Job Locaation “Bhopal”
- Reserve Bank of India “RBI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Officer Posts” – In “All Over India”