Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Forest Guard Posts in Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 05.11.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Forester – 300
- Forest Guard – 726
- Forest Guard with Driving License – 152
Qualification : Must hold a Bachelors’ Degree in Science or Engineering of any recognised University with any one of the following subjects, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Botany, Chemistry , Computer Applications/Computer Science, Engineering ( All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering), Environmental Sciences, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Marine Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Wildlife Biology, Zoology,A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, Botany as one of the subjects.
No.of Posts : 1178 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 18200/- to ₹. 113500/-
Age Limit : candidates should b throught Age Limit for 21 years to 35 years.
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test, Online Exam, Walking Test, Physical Standards Verification, Personality Test.|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Job Role : Forest Guard Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Bachelors’ Degree, Engineering
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.forests.tn.gov.in. on or before 15.10.2018 to 05.11.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute “AMPRI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technical Assistant Posts” – Job Locaation “Bhopal”
- Reserve Bank of India “RBI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Officer Posts” – In “All Over India”