The Tamil Nadu Housing Board has issued a notification for employment of job seekers. 277 positions are vacant for Junior Assistant, Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Drafting Officer (JDO), Technical Assistant, Typist, Surveyor posts. Candidates awaiting government jobs in Tamil Nadu should not miss this golden opportunity and register quickly. Registration has already started and ends on 30.06.2017. Candidates can reach at their website www.tnhb.tn.gov.in or www.tnhbrecruitment.in. Other details are provided below.
|Designation||No of vacancy|| Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||25||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Surveyor||19||Diploma in engineering|
|Junior Drafting Officer||19||Diploma in engineering|
|Technical Assistant||76||Diploma in engineering|
|Typist||12||SSLC (Class 10th qualification)|
|Junior Assistant||126||SSLC (Class 10th qualification) & able to type in English or Tamil with lower or higher grade in English or Tamil |
Age limit: 18 to 30 years for general and 18 to 25 years for SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM and DW candidates.
Selection: Written examination and interview will be conducted.
Application Fee: Rs 250/- payable for SC, SC (A), PWD and RS 500/- for OC, BC, BCM, MBC, DC candidates.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs 9300 to 34800 and Grade pay of Rs 4700
- Surveyor: 9300 to 34800 and Grade pay of Rs 4200
- Junior Drafting Officer: Rs 5400 to Rs 20200 with grade pay of Rs 2800
- Technical Assistant: Rs 5400 to Rs 20200 with grade pay of Rs 2800
- Typist: 5400 to Rs 20200 with grade pay of Rs 2800
- Junior Assistant: 5400 to Rs 20200 with grade pay of Rs 2400
How to apply:
- Applicants should visit the official website at tnhbrecruitment.in and find the recruitment notification to register.
- Then, click on the Apply online link.
- The application form should be filled with the relevant details. Also, scanned photograph and signature of the required dimensions should be uploaded.
- Finally, the application is to be submitted and print out taken.