TNPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Assistant Commissioner of Labour post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 11.02.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One – Time online Registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. [The one-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee]
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Assistant Commissioner of Labour
Total No of Vacancies : 10 posts
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Educational Qualification : Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or the State Board as the case may be. A Degree of M.A., Labour Management (formerly known as MLM) awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies, Chennai.
- A Degree or Diploma in Social Work or Social Science or Labour Relations or Social Welfare.
- A Degree in Law or Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Administration awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations awarded by the Madurai Institute of Social Work, Madurai or M.A. Degree in Work Education awarded by the University of Madras.
Age Limit :
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes – No Age limit.
- For ‘Others’ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] – 30 Years (should not have completed)
- No maximum age limit for applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs.
- “Others” not belonging to any of the categories mentioned in item“a” above are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
- No maximum age limit for applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs.
- The maximum age limit is 48 years for “Others” i.e. applicants not belonging to any of the categories mentioned in item “(a)” above.
Pay Scale : Rs.56100-177500/-
Application Fee :
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Note Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- Examination Fee – Rs.200/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
General Informations : The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to the post. In G.O.(Ms.)No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, and G.O.(Ms.)No.40 Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014 the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have studied the prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation). If the Applicants with PSTM Certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM Applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the applicant in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution when called for by the commission.
How to Apply :
- Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofTNPSCRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 12.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 11.02.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 13.02.2018
- Date of Examination : 29.04.2018 FN & AN
Important Links :
For more details read the official website –www.tnpsc.gov.in