Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released 9351 Various Posts. Interested candidates can apply at their official website which is www.tnpsc.gov.in before the last date of submission. The hiring will be on direct recruitment basis. Aspirants awaiting government jobs should not miss this opportunity.
Combined Civil Services Examination – 4 (Group-IV). Applications are invited only through online mode up to 13.12.2017 for the years 2015-2016, 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 for the Direct Recruitment to the following posts included in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service and Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Village Administrative Officer (Post Code 2025) – 494 posts
- Junior Assistant (Non – Security) (Post Code: 2600) – 4096 posts
- Junior Assistant (Security) (Post Code: 2400) – 205 posts
- Bill Collector, Grade-I (Post Code: 2500) – 48 posts
- Field Surveyor (Post Code: 2800) – 74 posts
- Draftsman (Post Code: 2900) – 156 posts
- Typist (Post Code: 2200) – 3463 posts
- Steno-Typist (Grade–III) (Post Code: 2300) – 815 posts
Total No of Vacancies : 9351 posts
Job Location : Tamilnadu.
Educational Qualification : Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies. II. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand:- i) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or) ii) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English (or) iii) by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
Age Limit :
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes Minimum Age (should have completed) – 21 Years to Maximum Age
(should not have completed) – 40 Years
- Others Minimum Age (should have completed) – 21 Years to Maximum Age (should not have completed) – 30 Years
- “Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] who have put in 5 years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
Pay Scale : Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + 2,400-G.P (PB-1)(PM) (Pre-revised)
Application Fee : Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time
Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment if they possess valid registration.
Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
Note The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below.
Selection Procedure : Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission‟s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counselling to allot the post and Unit / Department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
How to Apply :
- Log on to TNPSC Group 4 VAO Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the linkNew Registration, Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments, take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form
For more details read the official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 14.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 13.12.2017
- Last date for payment of Fee(State Bank of India / Indian Bank) or Post Office : 15.12.2017
- Date and Time of Written Examination : 11.2.2018 FN (10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M)
Important Links :
- Official Notification in English PDF : Click Here to Download
- Official Notification in Tamil : Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form : Click Here to Apply
Other Details Vacancies in TNPSC
TNPSC Recruitment 2017-2018
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission was conducting Group IV and VAO Exams separately. On 02-11-2017, TNPSC has made an important announcement saying that it has decided to conduct both Group 4 and VAO Exams as single exam which will be called as Combined Civil Service Exam – IV (CCSE-IV).
Since separate training is given for Village Adiminstrative Officers as other departments, so there is no need of including Village Administration related portions with in this combined Group IV Exam Syllabus.
VAO / Group IV aspirants, when both posts are combined, the vacancies will also be higher. Use this golden opportunity. Regarding syllabus, most probably, the existing Group IV Syllabus may be maintained or slightly modified(let us wait for the notification).
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Village Administrative Officer
No of Vacancies : various
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Educational Qualification : Candidates should pass the SSLC/10th class exam from a recognized board of the school or its equivalent qualification.
Age Limit : TNPSC official Notification 2017 for more reference.
Pay Scale : Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + 2,400-G.P (Pay Band – 1)
Application Fee : For one-time Registration Applicants who have already registered in one-time Registration system paying Rs.50/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment. The examination fee Rs.125/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
Important Message :