Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) CESE Assistant Engineer (AE) Jobs Notification 2017 Released. TNPSC CESE invites on-line applications for appointment in following Assistant Engineer (AE) post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 16.12.2017 for Direct Recruitment to the following posts included in the Combined Engineering Services Examination.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Post Code – 1664) – 14 Posts
Educational Qualification : A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
Name of Post : Junior Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1666) – 03 Posts
Educational Qualification : A Degree in Electrical Engineering Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme for one year.
Name of Post : Assistant Engineer (AE) (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code No. 1667) – 117 Posts
Educational Qualification : B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (or) ii) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering) Provided that only if sufficient applicants with qualification on item (i) is not available, the applicants in item (ii) will be considered..
Name of Post : Assistant Engineer (AE) – (Post Code No. 3017) – 13 Posts
Educational Qualification : Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Total No of Vacancies : 147 posts
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Age Limit :
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes – No Age limit
- ‘Others’ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] – should not have completed 30 Years
- No maximum age limit for applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs.
- “Others” not belonging to any of the categories mentioned in item“a” above are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/-
Application Fee : Registration Fee – Rs.150/-.For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017). Note Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
Examination Fee : For Examination – Rs.200/- . Note The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to TNPSC CESE Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility,click on the linkNew Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 17.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 16.12.2017
- Last Date for Application Fees : 19.12.2017
- Date of Written Examination :
- Paper – I (Subject Paper) – 24.02.2018 FN (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)
- Paper – II (General Studies) – 24.02.2018 AN (02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M)
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in