TNPSC GROUP 7 Recruitment 2017 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for the direct recruitment against the Executive Officer vacancies in the included in Group-VII-A Services. Eligible candidates are required to apply online through TNPSC GROUP 7 Recruitment website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 14.11.2017 to 13.12.2017. Aspirants awaiting government jobs should not miss this opportunity.
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 13.12.2017 from applicants professing Hindu Religion only for direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2014 – 2015, 2015-2016 and 2017- 2018 to the post of Executive Officer, Grade-I included in Group-VII-A Services. Only persons professing Hindu Religion as required by ‘Section 10’ of the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Act, 1959 (Tamil Nadu Act, 22 of 1959) are eligible to apply.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Executive Officer, Grade-I (Code No. 1653)
Total No of Vacancies : 04 posts
Job Location : Tamil Nadu.
Educational Qualification : Must possess a degree in Arts or Science or Commerce and also a degree in Law of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission .
Preferential Qualification : Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to the employees of Religious Institutions (other than Government Servants) who have put in not less than 5 years of Service. Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to persons who hold a Diploma in Epigraphy and Archaeology awarded by the Institute of Epigraphy in Tamil Nadu.
Pay Scale : Rs.9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay Rs.5,100/- (PB2) (pre-revised)
Age Limit :
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes Minimum Age (should have completed) – 30 Years
(should have completed) – No Maximum Age Limit
- Others Minimum Age (should have completed) – 30 Years (should have completed) to Maximum Age – 35 Years
(should not have completed)
- “Others” [i.e Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs and BCs] who have put in five years and more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
Application Fee : Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment if they possess valid registration.
Examination Fee – Rs.150/- : The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicants appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. An applicant who has not appeared for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
How to Apply :
- Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the linkNew Registration, Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments, take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form
For more details read the official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 14.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 13.12.2017
- Last date for payment of Fee : 15.12.2017
- Date and Time of Written Examination : 20.01.2018
- Paper – I (General Studies) – 20.01.2018 FN (10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)
- Paper – II (Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Act, 1959) – 20.01.2018 AN (02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M)
- Paper – III (Law) – 21.01.2018 FN (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)
Important Links :
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Indian National Science Academy has announced vacancy for “Executive Assistant Posts” – Delhi
- Kamarajar Port has announced vacancy for “Junior Executive Posts” – Work Place “Chennai”
- 629 Tpt Coy ASC has announced vacancy for Group ‘C’ Posts – Job Location “All Over India”
- Ordnance Factory Board Trichy has announced vacancy for “Apprentices Posts” – Tiruchirappalli