Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Group I Interview post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 31.01.2019. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
|Name Of the Post||No.Of Vacancies|
|Deputy Collector (Post Code: 1001)||27|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) (Post Code : 1002)||56|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) (Post Code: 1003)||11|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies (Post Code : 1004)||13|
|District Registrar (Post Code: 1005)||07|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development (Post Code: 1006)||15|
|District Employment Officer (Post Code: 1007)||08|
|District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) (Post Code: 1008)||02|
Age Limit : For all posts (Except Sub-Registrar Grade – II, Probation Officer in Prison Department and Social Defence Department)18 to 30 Years No Maximum age limit. Sub-Registrar Grade- II 20 Years. Probation Officer inPrison Department 22 Years, Probation Officer in Social Defence Department 26 to 40 Years.
Pay Scale : ₹. 56100 to ₹. 177500/-
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Application Fee : Registration – ₹150/-
Total Vacancies : 139 posts
Education Qualification : Applicants should possess a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as an University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Selection Procedure :
|Written objective type screening test|
|Skill tests / Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
Examination Fee : Candidates can pay requisite exam fee. The fee pay through online payment gateway or offline computer generated Challan or Lokmitra Kendra.
|Preliminary Examination only||₹ 100/-|
|Main Written Examination||₹ 100/-|
How to Apply
- Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Application : 03.01.2019
- Last date for Application : 31.01.2019
Other Recruitment Announcements
- Bhagalpur Collectorate Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Anganwadi Woker posts” – Job Location “Bihar”
- Punjab State Grains Procurement Corporation Limited “PUNGRAIN Recruitment” is hiring the vacancies for “Chartered Accountant Posts” – Work Place “Punjab”
- Kurukshetra District Court Recruitment recent announced the vacancies for “Peon posts” – In ‘Haryana”
- Jharkhand High Court Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Legal Assistant post” – Job Location “Jharkhand”
- Marine Products Export Development Authority “MPEDA Recruitment” is hiring the vacancies for “Trainee Analyst posts” – Work Place “All over India”
- District Tuberculosis Control Committee “DTCC Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “STS, Lab Technician Jobs” – In “Jharkhand”