Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Horticultural Recruitment 2018 inviting the Officer job online applications from 25.10.2018 to 21.11.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The detailed information on TNPSC Horticultural latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the TNPSC Horticultural job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in TNPSC Horticultural Officer job 2018. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Assistant Director of Horticulture – 74
- Horticultural Officer – 101
Qualification : Must possess a degree in M.Sc. (Horticulture).
No.of Posts : 175 Post
Emoluments : ₹. 37700/- to ₹. 177500/-
Application Fees :
|Registration Fees||₹. 150/-|
|Written Examination Fees||₹. 250/-|
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : All Over India
Job Role : Officer Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : M.Sc
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in on or before 25.10.2018 to 21.11.2018.
- Search for Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Horticultural Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on TNPSC Horticultural and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 175 Officer job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if TNPSC Horticultural asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Tamilnadu Govt Administrator General & OfficialTrustee has announced vacancies for “Official Assignee” – Job Location”Tamilnadu”
- Kendriya Vidyalaya “CLRI Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Primary Teacher” – In “ Chennai”