TNPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Lab Assistant post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 21.02.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One Time online Registration system on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. [The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.]
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Laboratory Assistant in Forensic Science Department
Total No of Vacancies : 56 posts
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Educational Qualification : A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany & Zoology as subjects.
- The qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz. 10th + HSC. The results of exam should have been declared on or before the date of Notification.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this notification when called for, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected. The G.Os declaring regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted for this recruitment [Section 25(b) of Tamil Nadu Government Servant (Conditions of service ) Act 14/2016]. (Refer para 10 of the “Instructions to Applicants “)
Age Limit :
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes – Minimum 18 years & No Maximum Age limit.
- For “Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] – Minimum 18 years, Maximum 30 Years.
- “Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
- The maximum age limit is 48 years for “others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]. (b) The above mentioned age concession will not apply to those Applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
- “Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] who have put in 5 years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
Pay Scale : Rs.19, 500- 62,000 /-
Application Fee :
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
- For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017)
- Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One–Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Certificate Verification.
How to Apply :
- Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Date of Notification : 25.01.2018
- Last date for submission of Application : 21.02.2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank) : 23.02.2018
- Date of Examination : 06.05.2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Important Links :
For more details read the official website –www.tnpsc.gov.in