Tamilnadu Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (TNRD) invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Panchayat Secretaries post in Tamilnadu Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 10.04.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
TNRD Cuddalore inviting the Village Panchayat Secretary job offline applications from 28.03.2018 to 10.04.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tamil Nadu Rural Development. The detailed information on TNRD Cuddalore latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the TNRD Cuddalore job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in TNRD Cuddalore Village Panchayat Secretary job 2018. For more accurate information on this TNRD Cuddalore job notification, check their official website.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Panchayat Secretaries
Eligible Panchayats :
- MP Agaram
- Alagappa Samuthiram
- Kila kangeyan kuppam
- Aiyyanur agramangalam
- P Athanur
- Kaspa Almatti
- M Puthur
- The Pavalangudi
- K Tholur
Total No of Vacancies : 56 posts
Job Location : Cuddalore
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2018. SC/ST Categories: 05 Years. OBC Candidates: 03 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs.7700/-
Application Fees : Nil
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Document Verification, Persona Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to TNRD Careers Page at official website to www.cuddalore.tn.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- HardCopies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificat, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Village Wise Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 10.04.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 28.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 10.04.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – cuddalore.tn.nic.in