Tamilnadu Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (TNRD) invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Panchayat Secretaries post in Tamilnadu Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 11.04.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
TNRD Erode has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give the huge surprise to the candidates. They invite 24 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Panchayat Secretaries
Eligible Panchayats :
- Pichandam Palayam
- Kandikattu Valasu
- Mugasi Anumanpalli
- Thuyyam Poondurai
- Kutham palayam
- Mugasi Puzava Palayam
- Kadapa Nallur
- Kadukam Palayam
- Nanchai Gobi
Total No of Vacancies : 24 posts
Job Location : Erode
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2018.. SC/ST Categories: 05 Years. OBC Candidates: 03 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs.7700/-
Application Fees : Nil
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Document Verification, Persona Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to TNRD Careers Page at the official website to www.erode.tn.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- HardCopies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificat, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Village Wise Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 11.04.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 28.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 11.04.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.erode.tn.nic.in