TNRD invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Panchayat Secretaries post in Tamilnadu Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 13.04.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
As per the recent Tamil Nadu Rural Development (TNRD Namakkal) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Village Panchayat Secretary job has given below. It is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for TNRD Namakkal Village Panchayat Secretary job 2018.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Panchayat Secretaries
Eligible Panchayats :
- Pavithiram pudur
- Agrahara valavanthi
- Pudupalayam Agraharam
Total No of Vacancies : 29 posts
Job Location : Namakkal
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2018. SC/ST Categories: 05 Years. OBC Candidates: 03 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs.7700/-
Application Fees : Nil
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Document Verification, Persona Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to TNRD Careers Page at official website to www.namakkal.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- HardCopies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificat, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Village Wise Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 11.04.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 28.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 13.04.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – namakkal.nic.in