Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD) have released an employment advertisement for recruitment of 14 Office Assistant. Aspirants may apply for the post till 31-07-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of Post – Office Assistant
- Total No. of Vacancies – 14
- Location – Tamil Nadu
- Age – Candidate age must be between 18-30 years. Relaxation; BC/MBC – 2 yrs & SC/SCA/ST – 5 yrs
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed 8th
- Pay Scale – Rs.4800-10000 with Grade Pay Rs. 1300/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to TNRD careers page at official website www.tnrd.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the TNRD Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 15.06.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through Short Listing, Driving Test & Skill Test.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Application Submission 16-05-2017
- Last Date of Application Submission 31-07-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Notification & Application Form – Click Here to Download