Tamil Nadu Rural Transformation Project (TNRTP) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Young Professional Posts in Tamil Nadu Rural Transformation Project Recruitment 2018. The last date for submission of online applications is 31.10.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Project Implementation
- Associate COO-Enterprise Business Financing
- Associate COO-Skills and Jobs
- Associate COO-Finance Management
- Deputy COO-Enterprise Ecosystem Development
- Deputy COO-Business Innovations
- Deputy COO-Skills and Jobs
- Deputy COO-EDP & Partnership
- Deputy COO-Accounts
- Deputy COO-M&E/MIS
- Deputy COO-Environment & Social Management Framework (ESMF)
- District Executive Officer
Qualification : 12+ years’ experience, Master in Business Management/ Agribusiness Management from a reputed institute, 8+ years of experience; Master in any discipline. Implementation, Coordination and Monitoring Experience of a Project that has implementation scope beyond 3 districts. Experience in handling the skill development initiatives in organizations like NSDC ILFS, L&T, or CSR skilling initiative. Aware of various skill development programs of the Government and other stakeholders, Masters in Business Administration preferably Tier.
No.of Posts : 58 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 1,00,000/- to ₹. 2,00,000/-
Age Limit : Candidates should be throught Age Limit For 30 years to 55 years.
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test, Interview|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Job Role : Young Professional Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Any Qualification
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.tnrtp.org. on or before 15.10.2018 to 31.10.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” &
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- West Central Railway “WCR Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Sports Person posts” – Job Location “Madhya Pradesh”
- Union Public Service Commission “UPSC Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Engineer Posts” – In “All over India”
- Tamilnadu Dairy Development Department “TNDDD Recruitment” is hiring the vacancies for “Time Scale Mazdoor Posts” – Job Location “Tamilnadu”