Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society (TNSCPS) invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Assistant cum DEO post in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 02.04.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Programme Officer in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society – 02 Posts
Educational Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline. Preference shall be given to candidates who possess Degree in Social Work / Sociology / Psychology / Criminology / Child Development/Education.
Pay Scale : Rs.26,250/-p.m.
Name of Post : Programme Officer in Tamilnadu State Adoption Resource Agency – 01 Post
Educational Qualification : Bachelor Degree in Sociology / Social Work (10+2+3 pattern) Preference will be given to Candidates who posses knowledge/experience.
Pay Scale : Rs.26,250/-p.m.
Name of Post : Accountant in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society – 01 Post
Educational Qualification : B.Com/M.Com (10+2+3 pattern). 2 years experience in Accounts Department in any organization.
Pay Scale : Rs.14,000/-p.m.
Name of Post : Assistant cum Data Entry Operator in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society – 01 Post
Educational Qualification : 10th/SSLC Passed; Diploma in Computer Applications in the Government recognized Institutions. Experience – One year experience in computer operations.
Pay Scale : Rs.10,000/-p.m.
Total No of Vacancies : 05 posts
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years. Age upto 62 years for retired personnel from Government Service having sufficient experience in gazetted capacity involved in framing of policies or its implementation at the field level. He/She can work temporarily till completion of 62 years at the maximum.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to TNSCPS Careers Page at the official website to http://www.tn.gov.in/job_opportunity
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
- The Commissioner/Secretary,
State Child Protection Society,
Department of Social Defence,
No.300, Purasawalkam High Road,
Kellys, Chennai– 600 010. Phone: 044 – 26421358
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 19.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 02.04.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.tn.gov.in