Tamil Nadu State Disaster Management Agency (TNSDMA) invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Agricultural Expert, Rural Development and Livelihood Expert, Documentation Specialist post in Tamil Nadu State Disaster Management Agency. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.tn.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 14.03.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Agricultural Expert (Agronomy and Crop Production)
Educational Qualification : Post Graduate in Agronomy Soil Science, Agricultural Extension + Knowledge & Experience in Cultivation practises.
Name of Post : Water Resources Management Expert (Hydrology and Flood control)
Educational Qualification : Post Graduate in Hydrology /Graduate in Engineering in Civil Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering + Knowledge & Experience in River Basin Management, Integrated Water Resources Management of Tamil Nadu.
Name of Post : Rural Development and Livelihood Expert
Educational Qualification : Graduate in Arts / Science / Management Sociology / Urban / Rural planning / Social Science + Experience in planning livelihood / social Security / Rehabilitation aspects.
Name of Post : Water Shed Management Expert (Soil and Water conservation)
Educational Qualification : Graduate in Soil and Water Conservation / Agricultural Engineering + Preference will be given to candidates with at least 25 years proven experience in the Watershed Management.
Name of Post : Capacity Building / Training Consultant
Educational Qualification : Post Graduate/Graduate in Engineering / Management Sociology / Urban / Rural planning / Social Science / Disaster Mitigation or relevant field + Preference will be given to candidates with at least 10 years proven experience in Training and Capacity building in Government Organisations.
Name of Post : Documentation Specialist
Educational Qualification : The consultant must have a minimum of Master Degree in Mass Media Communication, Journalism + Relevant experience in Disaster Management in Government or International organizations will be preferred.
Total No of Vacancies : Various
Job Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1, 2, 3, 4 – 50 to 65 Years), (For Post 5 – 40 to 65 Years), (For Post 6 – 35 to 65 years).
Pay Scale : Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 60,000/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Merit Listing, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to TNSDMACareersPage at official website to www.tn.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised toopenNotification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- Eligible applicants are requested to refer to www.tn.gov.in for details w.r.t. emoluments, qualifications, experience in similar projects/activities, duration of a contract, roles and responsibilities etc. The application format given therein can be downloaded, filled and emailed to ‘email@example.com’ along with documentary proof.
- The last date for receipt of application is 14.03.2018. TNSDMA would not be responsible for any delay in submission of application due to the clerical error, network problem etc.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 27.02.2018
- Last date for Application : 14.03.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.tn.gov.in