Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University (TNTEU) Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNTEU Recruitment invites applications for appointment in following Assistant post in Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University. The last date for submission of applications is 27.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Assistant Registrar – 01
- Superintendents – 09
- Assistant – 01
- Junior Assistant cum Computer Operators – 06
- Office Assistants – 05
- Drivers – 03
- Associate Professor – 10
Qualification : A Masters Degree with atleast 55% of marks/’B’ Grade of the UGC seven point scale, A first or second class Bachelor’s Degree (Master Degree Preferable 50% or ‘B’ Grade), At least five years of regular service in the post of Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator, Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying official correspondence and drafting reports, PG Diploma in Computer Applications. A Pass in X Std, Cycle riding, Knowledge of Tamil and Ph.D.
No.of Posts : 35 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 15600-39100
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Age Limit : Assistant Registrar – Should not exceed 40 years, Superintendents – Should have completed 35 years, Assistant – The maximum Age Limit is 30, Junior Assistant cum Computer Operators – As per TNPSC the Age Limit: Age limit should not exceed 32 years for BC/BC(M)/MBC/DNC, 35 years for SC/SC(A)/ST/Differently-abled and for others 30 years, Office Assistants – As per TNPSC the Age Limit: Age limit should not exceed 40 years for BC/BC(M)/MBC/DNC, 45 years for SC/SC(A)/ST/Differently-abled and for others 35 years, Drivers – As per TNPSC the Age Limit: Age limit should not exceed 32 years for BC/BC(M)/MBC/DNC, 35 years for SC/SC(A)/ST and for others 30 years.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fees :
| Candidates should submit the|
application form along with a crossed Demand Draft for Fees
|SC/ST Candidates Fees||₹. 250/- (Associate – ₹. 100/-)|
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.tnteu.ac.in. on or before 05.09.2018 to 27.09.2018.
- Log on to TNTEU Careers Page at official website to www.tnteu.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- Starting Date for Application : 05.09.2018
- Last date for Application : 27.09.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download
- Official Notification (Associate Professor) : Click Here to Download
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Thoothukudi District Court has announced vacancy for “Office Assistant,Junior Administrative Assistant” – Thoothukudi
- Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department “TNAHD Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Veterinary Assistant Surgeons Posts” – Job Location “Chennai”
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission “UKPSC Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Lecturer Posts” – In “Uttarakhand”
- Central Institute for Cotton Research “CICR Recruitment” has announced vacancies for ” SRF, JRF, Young Professional Posts” – Work Place “Nagpur”