Trichy District Court Junior Administrative Assistant Jobs Notification. Trichy District Court invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Junior Administrative Assistant post in Trichy District Legal Services Authority. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruchirappalli. The last date for submission of applications is 20.11.2017. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Junior Administrative Assistant – 03
Educational Qualification : Should have passed at least 10+2/HSC examination. Preference will be given to the candidates who have additional qualification.
Name of Post : Junior Administrative Assistants (Computer Operator) – 01
Educational Qualification : Should have passes at least 10+2 /HSC . Must have passed in Diploma in Computer Application / Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation from the recognized institution. Must have proficiency in Basic Computer applications like, MS-Office, Word, Excel, Power.
No of Vacancies : 04 posts
Job Location : Trichy
Age Limit : Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes Min age limit – 18 year to Max age limit – 35 years. Most Backward Classes/Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes(Muslims) Min age limit – 18 year to Max age limit – 32 years. “Others” (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Min age limit – 18 year to Max age limit – 30 years.
Pay Scale : Rs. 19,500 -62,000 (Pay Matrix)
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on the outcome of written Competitive test/Personal interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Trichy District Court CareersPage at official website to www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruchirappalli
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility, take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- All the filled applications along with all the testimonials and documents with a Self addressedPostal cover by affixing the Postal Stamp Rs.50/- should be sent to this office either through Registered Post or Directly on or before 20.11.2017 at 05.45PM to the under mentioned office. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the words
Application to be Sent to the Address
- Chairman/Principal District Judge,
District Legal Services Authority, ADR Building,
District Court Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620 001
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 01.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 20.11.2017
- Date of Exam : Dec 2017 / Jan 2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruchirappalli