Tripura Agriculture Department Recruitment 2018 Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Aspirants Download Application Form through Official website www.agri.tripura.gov.in Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 25.09.2018 and end up by 06.10.2018. You can check here Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Selection Process, How to Apply, Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Syllabus, Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Question Paper, Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Admit Date Release Date, Department of Agriculture. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Qualification : Candidates who have completed (+2 stage) passed with Science from recognized board. Desirable Knowledge of agro climatic situation in Tripura and knowledge in Bengali/ Kokborok or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
No.of Posts : 50 Post
Emoluments : ₹. 5700 – 24000/-
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Tripura, All Over India
Job Role : Agriculture Assistant Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : +2 stage
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.agri.tripura.gov.in on or before 25.09.2018 to 06.10.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate.