Dear visitors we are here to give you latest information on Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences from our resources we came to know that university has announced with publishing university examination Results 2018, So waiting is over for the students who are looking for the Results. Results have been declared online by university itself at their official website http://uhsr.ac.in/ all of the appeared students can check and compare their examination marks with the help of this one top educational portal or also by visiting university’s official website.
Table of The Page Contents
About PT.BD Sharma University of Health Sciences
Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences or PGIMS Rohtak is a graduate medical institute in the city of Rohtak, India. The institute offers various courses in major specialties of medicine. The Institute was started under the name of Medical College, Rohtak in 1960. For the first three years, the students were admitted to Government Medical College, Patiala which acted as a host Institution. In 1963, the students were shifted to Rohtak. In the subsequent years, multifaceted expansion measures have transformed the Institute into a fully developed center of Medical Education and research in all the major disciplines of Medicine. The Institute, over the years, has developed an excellent organizational structure through its statutory and non-statutory authorities resulting in the establishment of a well-regulated administrative machinery and achievement of excellence in academic functioning and medical research and providing a high level of medical care to the patients.
Summary of the PT.BD Sharma University of Health Sciences Semester Exam 2018 Results
Examination name: Even Semester Exam Results 2018
Organisation name: PT.BD Sharma University of Health Sciences
Exam level: University level
Exam stream: BSc, MBBS, BDS, B. Pharm etc.
Page information: PT.BD Sharma University of Health Sciences Exam Results 2018
Results status: June 2018 Tentatively
Steps to PT.BD Sharma University of Health Sciences Semester Exam Results 2018
- At first, enter the official link of PT.BD Sharma University of Health Sciences, h http://uhsr.ac.in
- Click the results tab on the official home page.
- Enter the required details on the login page.
- Hit the submit button and view the results.
- At last, download the results for future usage.
All Other Universities in Haryana
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Haryana state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Haryana
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, also known as Bhagat Phool Singh Women’s University, is the first women’s only State university of Northern India established by the Government of Haryana in August 2006 at Village Khanpur Kalan, District Sonipat. The objective of the University is to provide affordable qualitative higher education to women especially belonging to rural areas.
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, named after Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Deputy Prime Minister of India was established by the Government of Haryana on April 5, 2003.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) is a public funded agricultural university located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural universities in Asia.
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUSTM), formerly known as Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal started in 1987 is a government university in the State of Haryana.
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Hisar, was founded in 1995. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.
- Kurukshetra University (KUK) is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) He was born in Beri, a town in the Jhajjar district of Haryana on 26 January 1917. Bansi Lal, Bhajan Lal and many other noted politicians learned politics under his guidance. Sharma married Savitri Devi and they had six children; three sons and three daughters. He was educated at Col. Brown Cambridge School in Dehra Dun and St, Stephen’s College. His eldest son Rajesh Sharma became Sports Minister of Haryana and Deputy Chairman of the state’s planning board. After his wife Savitri’s death, Panditji built “Savitri Nikunj”, in her memory, an exotic garden with indigenous and rare plants and trees at Raj Bhawan in Bhopal.
Central Universities in Haryana
Central University of Haryana (CUH) is in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India, which is set up in 500 acres, has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India.
Deemed Universities in Haryana
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala Haryana – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana is NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
- Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is a private university in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
- Lingaya’s University is a co-educational Deemed University in the state of Haryana, India. The university has its campus in Faridabad, near Delhi.
Private Universities in Haryana
- P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2009. JGU is established in memory of Om Prakash Jindal as a philanthropic initiative of Mr. Naveen Jindal, the Founding Chancellor.
- The Northcap University (NCU) is an autonomous university situated in Sector 23-A, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- AMITY University Haryana Amity Education Valley Panchgaon,Manesar Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana-122413 – At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.