United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has published a notification for the recruitment of 696 Assistant posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the post from 14-08-2017 to 28-08-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
Name of Post : Assistant
No of Vacancies : 696
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized Institute
Age Limit : 18-28 yrs; 5 yrs SC/ST, 3 yrs OBC, 10 yrs PwD (15 yrs SC/ST & 13 yrs OBC) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules
Pay Scale : Rs.23000/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply for the post through online portal in official website uiic.co.in
- Candidates must first read the details in the official advertisement and then register with the portal. Next the candidates must fill up application form as per instruction with all required scanned attachments. After Final Submit the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed application for future use.
- Application fee of Rs.600/- for GEN/other candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through Written Tests & Interview.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 14-08-2017
- Last Date of Online Application 28-08-2017
- Date of Prelim Exam 22-09-2017
- Date of Main Exam 23-10-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Indian Space Research Organization has announced vacancy for “Technician Posts” – Work Place ” All over India”
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has announced vacancy for “Accounts Posts” – Mumbai
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has announced vacancy for ” Various Posts” – Work Place “Chennai”