Union Bank of India invites on-line applications for appointment in following Forex Officer & Integrated Treasury Officer post in Union Bank of India. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 13.01.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Forex Officer – 50
- Integrated Treasury Officer – 50
Total No of Vacancies : 100 posts
Job Location : All over India
Educational Qualification :
- Forex Officer – Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Note : Preference will be given to candidates having professional qualification like MBA/PG Diploma in Business Management with Specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.Certificate Course in Foreign Exchange conducted by IIBF.
Post Qualification Work Experience : Post Qualification Work Experience in Foreign Trade Finance operations in Public/ Private Sector Bank in the capacity of Scale-I and above for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
- Integrated Treasury Officer – Graduate/Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Finance/Mathematics/ Statistics/Commerce from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Note : Preference will be given to candidates with MBA / PG Diploma in Business Management with specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies. Literacy in Computer Operations and Word Processing/Computing skills like MS Excel.
Post Qualification Work Experience : Post Qualification Work Experience in officer cadre in front/Back office of a Treasury in Public/ Private Sector Bank/ Financial Institutions for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (For Post 1 – 23 to 32 Years), (For Post 2 – 23 to 35 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Rs. 31705-45950/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/-, for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s) Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
Selection Procedure : The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
The Online Examination centers :
How to Apply :
- Log on to Union Bank of India Careers Page at official website to www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 20.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 13.01.2018
- Date of Examination : 09.02.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Previous Union Bank of India Recruitment Announcement
- Log on to Air India careers page at official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the Air India Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting, take a print out of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 application form
- Starting Date for Application : 04.10.2017
- Last date for Application : 21.10.2017