Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) published an employment notification for the recruitment of Managing Director in 2017. Eligible candidates are requested to apply for the post till 15-07-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of the Post – Managing Director
- Total No. of Vacancies – Not Specified
- Location – Uttar Pradesh
- Age – Candidate must have an age not more than 60 years as on 01-07-2017.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must possess a B.Tech or Equivalent degree in Electrical /Mechanical/Telecommunication/Instrumentation/Electronics/Computer Engineering/Industrial & Production Engineering. Added preference will be given to candidate with MBA.
- Nationality – Indian
- Pay Scale – Rs.67000-79000/- per month
How to Apply:
- Candidate can apply for the post through online portal in official website uppcl.org
- Candidate must send the complete application form with recent passport size photograph, original documents of certification and other testimonials with attested copies to the following address:
- Principle Secretary (Energy), Government of Uttar Pradesh Room No. 104, Bapu Bhawan, Vidhab Sabha Marg, Lucknow (UP) 226001
- No fee is required to apply for this recruitment.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection of applicants will be done through Personal Interview.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- http://www.uppcl.org/site/writereaddata/siteContent/2017062717172246181911_EM_2A_27062017.pdf for notification and application form.