Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer Posts Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply. It invites online applications from eligible Candidates for the recruitment of Medical Officer Posts, Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Assistant Government Conveyance
- Economic And Statistical Officer
- Research Officer (Technical)
- Vetting Officer
- Tribal Officer (S-4/1)
- Assistant Geo-Physicist
- Allopathic Medical Officer Grade
- Professor (Allopathy)
- Medical Officer
- Lecturer IImul Advia Reader
- Hydrologist (Geology), Assistant Geophysicist
- Research Officer
- Assistant Director
- Regional Tourist Officer/Publicity Officer
Qualification : Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics with at least fifty five per cent marks from a University established by law in India or aqualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto, A second class Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology or in Indian Medieval History from a University established by law in India or a degree recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto, Diploma in Archaeology from recognized Archaeological Institute and 5 years field experience including a minimum 2 years service in Central or State Archaeological Institutions or organization.
No.of Posts : 2437 Posts
Application Fee :
|Candidates should be throught Unreserved (General), Other Backward Class||Exam Fees =Rs. 80/- , On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-|
|Candidates should be throught Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe||Exam Fees =Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-|
|Candidates should be throught Handicapped Exam fees||Nil|
Emoluments : ₹. 9,300/- to ₹. 1,77,500/-
Age Limit : Candiates should be throught for 21 years to 55 years.
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test, Written Exam, Interview.|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc|
Job Type : Full time
Job Role : Medical Officer Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Master’s Degree, Diploma
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
How to Apply :
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website wwww.uppsc.up.nic.in on or before 01.10.2018 to 01.11.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Previous UPPSC Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Homeopathic Medical Officer & Others - 1100 Posts
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer - 544
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer - 494
- Drug Inspector - 11
- Assistant Radio Officer - 12
- Director - 01
- Assistant Director (General/ Performing Art) - 02
- Assistant Director (Law) - 01
- Professor - 09
- Assistant Director - 03
- Medical Officer - 05
- Lecturer - 06
- Sports Officer - 05
- Assistant Coach - 05
Total No of Vacancies : 1100 Posts
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Educational Qualification : The candidate are completed in any degree.
Age Limit : The candidates maximum age limits are 21 to 40 Years .
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
Application Fee : UR Rs.80/-+ Online Processing Fee of Rs.25/- (Rs.105/-), OBC Rs.80/- + Online Class Processing Fee Rs.25/- (Rs.105/-), SC Rs.40/- + Online Caste Processing Fee Rs.25/- (Rs.65/-), ST Rs.40/- + Online Caste Processing Fee Rs.25/- (Rs.65/-), Handicapped Nil + Online Processing Fee Rs.25/- (Rs.25/-), Other candidates Refer to the Official notification provided below.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to UPPSC Recruitment Careers Page at official website to uppsc.up.nic.in
- Visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Online Recruitment’ on the left side of home page.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ under ‘ UPPSC Recruitment of 2018’.
- Click on ‘Accept’ and then click on ‘Apply’.
- Enter required information, pay the application fee and complete the application process.
- Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 18.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 18.06.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : uppsc.up.nic.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute “AMPRI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technical Assistant Posts” – Job Locaation “Bhopal”
- Reserve Bank of India “RBI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Officer Posts” – In “All Over India”