Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online applications for appointment in following Civil Services Examination post in Union Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 06.03.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Civil Services Examination
Total No of Vacancies : 782 posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification : The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit : A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2018 i.e., he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1997. Necessary action to make corresponding changes in respective Rules/Regulations pertaining to various services is being taken separately. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.100/-, All Other Candidates (Women/ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee – No
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to UPSC careers page at official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the UPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 07.02.2018
- Last date for Application : 06.03.2018
- Date of Examination : 3rd June, 2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.upsc.gov.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Indian Army Rally Jaipur Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Clerk Posts” – Job Location “All Over India”
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited “KRCL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Accounts posts” – In “Mumbai”
- India Post Payments Bank recruitment has announced vacancy for “Senior Manager posts” – Work place ” Delhi”