Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Assistant Medical Officer post in Union Public Service Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 25.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment :
Name of Post : Assistant Medical Officer
Total No of Vacancies : 454 Posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification :
- Admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination if otherwise eligible but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the written and practical part of the final M.B.B.S. Examination along with the detailed application which will be required to be submitted to the Commission by the candidates who qualify on the result of the Computer based examination.
- A candidate who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally eligible for admission to the examination but on selection he/she will be appointed only after he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship.
Age Limit : A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2018, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2018 for more reference
Application Fee : Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Computer based Examination, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to UPSC Careers Page at official website to www.upsconline.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofUPSCRecruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 02.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 25.05.2018
- Date of Examination: 22nd July, 2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.upsconline.nic.in