Union Public Service Commission UPSC Engineering Services Exam job Online applications from 26.09.2018 to 22.10.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, UPSC pattern of examination. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
|Name of Post||Engineering Services|
|Total No of Vacancies||581 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Qualification : Obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India), obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India), passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or (f) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959, Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’ may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely,For Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engg. Posts) ‐ M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject, For Indian Radio Regulatory Service – M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication as a special subject
Age Limit : NIT Tiruchirappalli official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Selection Procedure : Candidates Will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Personality Test, Interview.
Application Fee :
|Candidate Gen/ OBC Fees||₹. 200/-|
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 26.09.2018 to 22.10.2018.Date of Examination 06.01.2019.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- TNAHD Coimbatore has announced vacancy for “Assistant Posts” – Coimbatore
- IDBI Bank has announced vacancy for “Executive Posts “ – Work Place ” All Over India”