UPSC IES ISS Exam 2017 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruitment notification for Indian Economic Service (IES), Indian Statistical Service (ISS) posts has announced. Online Application Form for UPSC IES ISS Exam 2017 is released in official site www.upsconline.nic.in apply before 03-03-2017
UPSC IES ISS Exam 2017
No of the Post in UPSC Recruitment 2017 :
- 44 Post Vacant
Name of the Post in UPSC Recruitment 2017 :
- Indian Economic Service (IES) – 15
- Indian Statistical Service (ISS) – 29
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification required to apply for UPSC IES ISS Exam :
- IEC – PG Degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Economtrics
- ISS – Bachelor Degree in Statistics / Mathematical / Applied Statistics / Master Degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics.
UPSC IES ISS Pay Scale : Rs. 44,900/-
UPSC IES ISS Exam Age Limit :
- As on 01-08-2017, 21 to 30 years
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Selection Procedure for UPSC IES ISS Exam Recruitment :
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
Application Fee for UPSC IES ISS Exam :
- General / OBC – Rs. 200/-
- All others – No Fees
How to Apply for Recruitment :
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply through online.
- Online Application Link is given below.
- After successful submission of online application and payment take a print out for future reference.