Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)Indian Forest Service Examination invites Online applications for recruitment of 90 Indian Forest Service Examination Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Website upsc.gov.in on or before 18.03.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Indian Forest Service Examination
Qualification : The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
No.of Posts : 90 Posts
Emoluments : Various
Age Limit : Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 – 25 years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s).
Application Fee : Gen/ OBC – ₹. 100/-, ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD/Transgender – Nil.
Selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test, Written Exam, Interview|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : All Over India
Job Role : Indian Forest Service Examination
Job category : Govt Jobs, Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply :
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.cisf.gov.in. on or before 19.02.2019 to 18.03.2019
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” &
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- TNAHD Coimbatore has announced vacancy for “Assistant Posts” – Coimbatore
- IDBI Bank has announced vacancy for “Executive Posts “ – Work Place ” All Over India”
- TNAHD Perambalur has announced vacancy for “Assistant Posts” – Perambalur
- UPSC Civil Services has announced vacancy for Various Posts – Job Location “All Over India”