Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online applications for appointment in following IES ISS post in Union Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 16.04.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Indian Economic Service – 14
- Indian Statistical Service – 32
Total No of Vacancies : 46 posts
Job Location : All over India
Educational Qualification :
- A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
- A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Age Limit :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2018 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1988 and not later than 1st August, 1997.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.200/-, for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to UPSC Careers Page at the official website to www.upsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 21.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 16.04.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.upsconline.nic.in