Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari post in Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 27.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Gram Panchayat Adhikari – 1527
- Gram Vikas Adhikari -362
- Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak – 64
Total No of Vacancies : 1953 Posts
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 12th, Pass or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 Years to 40 Years.
Pay Scale :
- Gram Panchayat Adhikari – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- Rs. 2,000/-
- Gram Vikas Adhikari – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- Rs. 2,000/-
- Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- Rs. 2,000/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.185/-, ST/SC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.185/-, Candidates PH Application Fee is – Rs.25/-.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to UPSSSC Careers Page at official website to www.upsssc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 30.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 27.06.2018
For more details read the official website : www.upsssc.gov.in