Uttarakhand Postal Circle invites on-line applications for appointment in following Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) post in Uttarakhand Postal Circle. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. The number of vacancies is large and numerous aspirants are expected to apply. Hence, we advise the contenders to not wait for the last moment to fill the registrations. Interested candidates may apply by 20th June 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below… Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) – 744
- OBC – 106
- PH-HH – 09
- PH-OH – 15
- PH-VH – 03
- SC – 142
- ST – 23
- UR – 446
Total No of Vacancies : 744 Posts
Job Location : Uttarakhand
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply .
Age Limit : The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 21.05.2018. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category].
Pay Scale : Rs. 25,000/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Merit Listing, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment Careers Page at official website to www.appost.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 21.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 20.06.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.appost.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- “South Indian Bank Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Probationary Officers posts” – Job Location “All Over India”
- Railway Recruitment Boards “RRB Recruitment” is hiring the vacancies for “ALP Technician Posts”– In “All over India”
- Staff Selection Commission “SSC CGL Recruitment” recent announcement vacancies for “Assistant Posts” – Work Place “Gujarath”