Vidyasagar University has successfully completed the examination and now it is revealing the results of various courses. Now is the time of BA, B.Sc., and B.Com results to get announce. Students of such courses who are waiting for their results to get declare are informed that be ready and pray to god because your results are going to announce from 1:30 PM on the official website. Go to the website at the time of results declaration and know how much you got.
Vidyasagar University, named after one of the most illustrious sons of Bengal as well as one of the doyens of Indian Renaissance, Pandit Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar, has grown out of a long cultural and educational movement in West Bengal in general and in the undivided district of Midnapore in particular. The idea of founding a University in the district was mooted by the various organizations, notably by the Regional Education Association, Midnapore, headed by Professor A.K.Gayen of IIT, Kharagpur.
University Full Name: Vidyasagar University
University Type: State Universities
University State: West Bengal
University City: Midnapur
University Website: www.vidyasagar.ac.in
How to Check Vidyasagar University B.ED Results 2017:
- Visit on Official Website i.e.
- Click on B.ED Result Link in Header/Footer
- Click on the Result Link
- Download PDF and find your roll number there
- Fill the roll number in search box and click on submit
- Check your result
All Other Universities in West Bengal
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all West Bengal state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in West Bengal
- Aliah University is a state government controlled minority autonomous university in New Town, West Bengal, India. Previously known as Mohammedan College of Calcutta, it was elevated to university in 2008.
- Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV), also known as BCKV and Bidhan Chandra Agricultural University, is an agricultural university in West Bengal, India.
- The University of Burdwan also Burdwan University or B.U.; is a public university in Bardhaman, West Bengal, India.
- The University of Calcutta is a public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India established on 24 January 1857. It was the first institution in Asia to be established as a multidisciplinary and secular Western-style university.
- University of Gour Banga is a university established in 2008 in Malda, West Bengal, India.At present there are 21 PG departments running with near about 2500 enrolment and 25 General Degree colleges.
- Jadavpur University is a public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- The University of Kalyani, established in 1960, is a state-government administered, affiliating and research university in Nadia district of West Bengal, India. It offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
- The University of North Bengal (NBU) is a state university in Raja Rammohanpur near Siliguri in Darjeeling district in the Indian state of West Bengal. A second campus is in Danguajhar, Jalpaiguri in Jalpaiguri district, also in West Bengal.
- Netaji Subhas Open University (WBNSOU) is an open university imparting distance education in eastern India.
- Rabindra Bharati University (RBU) is a university in Kolkata, India. It was founded on May 8, 1962, under the Rabindra Bharati Act of the Government of West Bengal in 1961, to mark the birth centenary of the poet Rabindranath Tagore. is a university in Kolkata, India. It was founded on May 8, 1962, under the Rabindra Bharati Act of the Government of West Bengal in 1961, to mark the birth centenary of the poet Rabindranath Tagore.
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur is a national engineering institution located at Shibpur, Howrah district, West Bengal. It is classified as an Institute of National Importance.
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences is an autonomous law university offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It is in Salt Lake City of Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Science (NUJS) has been set up by an Act of the West Bengal Legislative Assembly in the year 2003 for better management of the health and medical education related courses.
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) in Pundibari about 15 km northwest of Cooch Behar, West Bengal, India. It has faculties of horticulture, agriculture and agricultural engineering.
- Vidyasagar University was established by an Act of the West Bengal legislature which was notified in the Calcutta Gazette on 24 June 1981. It is an affiliating university in Paschim Medinipur district of southern West Bengal, India.
- The West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS) was established on January 2, 1995 by a Legislative Act.
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (WBUT), West Bengal, formerly West Bengal University of Technology, is a public state university in Kolkata, India.
- West Bengal State University (WBSU), commonly known as WBSU and Barasat University is a public university situated in Barasat, North 24 Paraganas, near the city of Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Central Universities in West Bengal
Visva-Bharati University is a public central government funded university located in Santiniketan, West Bengal. It was founded by Rabindranath Tagore who called it Visva Bharati, which means the communion of the world with India.
Deemed Universities in West Bengal
- Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University (RKMVU) is an autonomous degree college affiliated with the University of Calcutta, India.
- The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is a public engineering institution established by the government of India in 1951.
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) is an academic institute of national importance as recognised by a 1959 act of the Indian parliament. It grew out of the Statistical Laboratory set up by Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis in Presidency College, Kolkata.
- Centre for Studies in Social Sciences (CSSSC), Calcutta, was founded in February 1973. Financed primarily by matching grants from the ICSSR and the Government of West Bengal, the Centre has full academic autonomy, is designed to function democratically and is proud of its impeccable record of public accountability.
- Technical Education and Training Department – West Bengal operates through following 3 Directorates and 3 State Councils to facilitate technical education and skill training in the state.