VSSC invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Graduate Apprentice post in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website.Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg – 15
- Chemical Engg – 8
- Civil Engg – 10
- Computer Engg – 15
- Electrical Engg – 10
- Electronics Engg – 38
- Mechanical Engg- 38
- Metallurgy- 04
- Production Engg -05
- Library & Information Science- 06
- Catering Technology/Hotel Management – 4
Total No of Vacancies : 153 posts
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, Bachelors Degree in Degree in Catering Technology/Hotel Management, BLISc, or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed Degree in Engg./Tech./Lib. Sci./Hotcl Management after April 2015 are only eligible to apply.
- Courses recognized by Universities from Southern region (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Pondicherry) will be given priority since these States/UT’s come under Southern Region of BOAT. Candidates from other Universities will be considered only in case there is shortage of Candidates in the respective discipline.
Age Limit : Upper age limit is 30 years as on 25.11.2017 (33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST). Additional 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates in their respective categories Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates is applicable
Pay Scale : Rs.5000 p.m.
Selection Procedure : The consolidated Bio-data/applications will be screened subsequently and selection lists will be prepared based on academic scores at Degree level.
How to Apply : Board of Apprenticeship Training, Chennai together with Supervisory Development Centre, Kalamassery has scheduled Walk-in-Interview at Bishop Jerome Institute & School of Management, Kallam as indicated above. Interested candidates may register their names at Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region), Chennai through the website www.sdcentre.org or www.mhrd.nats.gov.in prior to the Walk-In Interview. After online registration at www.sdcentre.org or www.mhrd.nats.gov.in, candidates may visit the VSSC pavilion at the aforesaid venue on the respective dates mentioned therein and submit their Bio-data on the spot.
Walk in Address:
- Bishop Jerome Institute & School of Management Kollam,
Important Dates :
- Mechanical Engg, Civil Engg., Metallurgy, Chemical Engg, Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg.& Production Engg. : 18.11.2017 at 9 AM – 3 PM.
- Electrical Engg., Electronics Engg., Computer Engg., Library & Information Science, Catering Technology/Hotel Ma Management : 25.11.2017 at 9 AM – 3 PM
Important Links :
Previous Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Announcement
- Scientist/Engineer - 30 posts
- Technician-B - 24 posts
- Technical Assistant - 33 post
- Scientist/Engineer-SD (Post Code 1353) - 02
- Scientist/Engineer-SC (Post Code 1354) - 02
- Scientist/Engineer-SC (Post Code 1355) - 02
- Scientist/Engineer-SC (Post Code 1356) - 02
- Scientist/Engineer-SC (Post Code 1357) - 01
- Scientist/Engineer-SC (Post Code 1358) - 01
- Scientist/Engineer-SC (Post Code 1359) - 01
- Scientist/Engineer-SC (Post Code 1360) - 01
- Scientist/Engineer-SC (Post Code 1361) - 06
- Scientist/Engineer-SC (Post Code 1362) - 01
- Scientist/Engineer-SC (Post Code 1363) - 01
- Scientist/Engineer-SC (Post Code 1364) - 09
- Medical Officer-SC (Post Code 1365) - 01
- M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Micro Electronics in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of a minimum of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent and 2. B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 scale or equivalent.
- Ph.D topics related to Aerosols/AtmosphericModeling/Radiation Transfer Modelling/Planetary Science & Exploration/Microwave Remote Sensing/Ionosphere Modelling with 2. M.Sc Physics/Meteorology/Atmospheric Science/Space Science or equivalent. OR B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MS in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering/Computer Science/Earth Science or equivalent.
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Chemical Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of a minimum of 6.84 on a 10 scale or equivalent.
- Radiographer-A - 01
- Technician-B (Electronic Mechanic) - 11
- Technician-B (Fitter) - 05
- Technician-B (Chemical Operator (Maintenance Mechanic)) - 03
- Technician-B Chemical Operator (Attendant Operator) - 02
- Technician-B Electrician - 01
- Technician-B Turner - 01
- Technical Assistant (Electronics) - 12
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical) - 11
- Technical Assistant (Chemical) - 02
- Technical Assistant (Civil) - 01
- Technical Assistant (Computer Science) - 01
- Technical Assistant (Instrumentation) - 01
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) - 04
- Junior Hindi Translator - 01
- Log on to VSSCCareersPage at official website to www.vssc.gov.in
- Eligiblecandidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the linkNew Registration, fill your AcademicQualification& Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct, submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofVSSCRecruitment 2017 online application form
- Starting Date for Application : 09.10.2017
- Last date for Application : 23.10.2017
- Official Notification for Technical Assistant : Click Here to Download
- Official Notification for Technician-B : Click Here to Download
- Official Notification for Scientist/Engineer : Click Here to Download