WB Excise Recruitment 2017 Notification has been released recently. West Bengal State Beverages has lately announced WBSBCL notification 2017 on June 02, 2017. The total number of vacancies is 75 encompassing 3 different posts. Application forms must be sent by willing candidates between 2nd June-7th July’2017. Candidates can have a look at the detailed description of this West Bengal Excise Jobs @ www.wbexcise.gov.in.
WBSBCL Recruitment 2017 – wbexcise.gov.in
The West Bengal State Beverages Corporation Limited has decided to recruit candidates for different posts in various categories. Those looking for WB Government jobs can turn this into a golden opportunity. As the number of vacancies is limited in the WB Excise notification 2017, competition can be really challenging for applying candidates. Thus, the applicants are advised to check the West Bengal SBCL Recruitment 2017 without any delay. Below are given in detail regarding the West Bengal Excise Job notification 2017 along with how to apply for the WBSBCL jobs 2017.
For further clarification those who are interested can check the official WB Excise Recruitment 2017. Other important things like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates and links for applying the WBSBCL jobs 2017 is mentioned here below. It is a wonderful opportunity for those seeking Government Jobs.
Table of The Page Contents
West Bengal Excise Notification 2017 Details
Name of the Organization : West Bengal State Beverages Corporation Ltd.
Post Name : Depot Manager/Supervisor, Assistant Depot Manager.
No. of Vacancies : 75
Category : Latest Employment News.
Application Mode : Online
Job Location : West Bengal
Official Website : www.wbexcise.gov.in
West Bengal State Beverages Corporation Vacancies 2017
NAME OF THE POST : NUMBER OF VACANCIES
Depot Manager : 25 posts
Assistant Depot Manager : 25 posts
Depot Supervisor : 25 posts
Total : 75 posts
For Depot Manager/Assistant Depot Manager:
Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in the following:
- Science or Commerce/Arts or Information Technology (IT)
- Business Administration or Engineering
Also, the applicants should have 3 years experience in the following:
- Managing any warehouse dealing with beverages /any other goods
- Candidates who have done Diploma or having a Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 6 months duration is eligible.
Candidates should complete their higher secondary or its equivalent course from the recognized institute.
And, should have experience in the following,
- Working in a warehouse environment
- Driving a forklift
- Working with racking systems
- Loading/unloading pallets
- Working in a team environment
Age Limit: Age has to be between 18 and 39 years.
For detailed information on age relaxation, candidates are advised to refer the official West Bengal Excise notification 2017.
It is not mentioned in the official WBSBCL Notification 2017.
Selection Procedure: Written test followed by an Interview.
Candidates can get the maximum pay of Rs.7100 – Rs.37600 with grade pay Rs.3600/-. While the supervisor can get Pay of 5400- 25200 with grade pay Rs. 2900.
Step By Step Procedure for Applying WBSBCL Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website www.excise.wb.gov.in
- Find the WBSBCL Recruitment Apply online tab on the top right corner of the page.
- Click that Apply Online tab.
- After that, click the Apply Now button.
- Then, enter your mobile number in the required field for further use.
- Press the Request OTP button. After that, enter the OTP that you have got.
- Select the post you want to apply for and proceed.
- Enter the basic information for the specified post without any error.
- After that, enter your qualification and experience if any.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, submit the WBSBCL recruitment online application form.
Starting Date of Online Application – 2nd June 2017.
Closing Date of Online Application – 7th July 2017.
West Bengal Excise Recruitment 2017 Notification Link:
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has announced vacancy for Various Post – Job Location “New Delhi”
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has announced vacancy for “Specialist Officer” – All Over India
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced vacancy for “Junior Operator” – Work Place “All Over India”