Directorate of Women and Child Development Madhya Pradesh WCDD Recruitment MP Anganwadi Worker Jobs Notification 2018 Released. WCD MP invites applications for appointment in following Anganwadi Worker post in Directorate of Women and Child Development Madhya Pradesh. The last date for submission of applications is 05.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Anganwadi Worker – 809
- Anganwadi Helper – 1120
- Mini Anganwadi Worker – 117
Qualification : Candidates who have completed 5th, 8th, 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
No.of Posts : 2046 Posts
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 to 45 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
selection Procedure :
|written Object Type Screening Test|
|Skill test/ Physical standand and efficiency test etc.|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Job Role : Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper, Mini Anganwadi Worker
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : 5th, 8th, 12th
How to Apply :
Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.mpwcdmis.gov.in. on or before 27.08.2018 to 05.09.2018.
Previous WCDD Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Case Worker
Total No of Vacancies : 03 posts
Job Location : Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in Law, Master Degree in Social Science or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 45 Years. Go through WCDD official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Pay Scale : Rs.15, 000/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to WCDD Careers Page at official website to www.dhamtari.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- District Program Officer,
Women and Child Development,
District - Dhamtari
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 01.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 18.06.2018
For more details read the official website : www.dhamtari.gov.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board “MP Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Naib Tehsildar posts” – Job Location “Madhya Pradesh”
- Cantonment Board Kanpur Junior Engineer “JE Posts” has announced vacancies for “Junior Engineer Posts” – In “Kanpur”
- Secretariat Administration Department Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Sweeper Posts” – Work Place “Himachal Pradesh”
- District Health and Family Welfare Society”DHFWS Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Medical Officer Posts” – Job Location “Panchkula”
- State Council of Educational Research and Training “SCERT Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Peon Posts” – In “Haryana”
- Meghalaya High Court Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Stenographer posts” – Job Location “Meghalaya”