Women Child Development Department (WCDD) Case Worker Jobs Notification 2018 Released. WCDD invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Case Worker post in Women Child Development Department. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.dhamtari.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 18.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Case Worker
Total No of Vacancies : 03 posts
Job Location : Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in Law, Master Degree in Social Science or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 45 Years. Go through WCDD official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Pay Scale : Rs.15, 000/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to WCDD Careers Page at official website to www.dhamtari.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- District Program Officer,
Women and Child Development,
District – Dhamtari
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 01.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 18.06.2018
For more details read the official website : www.dhamtari.gov.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board “MP Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Naib Tehsildar posts” – Job Location “Madhya Pradesh”
- Cantonment Board Kanpur Junior Engineer “JE Posts” has announced vacancies for “Junior Engineer Posts” – In “Kanpur”
- Secretariat Administration Department Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Sweeper Posts” – Work Place “Himachal Pradesh”
- District Health and Family Welfare Society”DHFWS Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Medical Officer Posts” – Job Location “Panchkula”
- State Council of Educational Research and Training “SCERT Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Peon Posts” – In “Haryana”
- Meghalaya High Court Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Stenographer posts” – Job Location “Meghalaya”