Cantonment Board Wellington invites Online applications for recruitment of 09 Safaiwala, Male Nursing Assistant, Mazdoor, Secondary Grade Teacher Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Website www.cbwellington.in on or before 08.02.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Safaiwala – 06
- Mazdoor – 01
- Male Nursing Assistant – 01
- Secondary Grade Teacher – 001
Qualification : VIIIth Std Pass / Fail, must be literate in local language. Should be able to do all cleaning related works, ITI trade certificate in Wireman / Fitter / Carpenter/ Plumber / Electrician / Mason course from a recognized Government Institution, Xth std pass with minimum 2 years experience in any reputed hospital in the corresponding field.
Desirable Qualification : Bachelor‟s degree in Mathematics and B.Ed degree. Passed in TET. Minimum 2 years teaching experience.
No.of Posts : 09 Posts
Emoluments : ₹.15,700 – 65,500/-
Age Limit : For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 Years to 40 Years(for SC) 35 Years (for Others / GEN)
Application Fee : Gen/ OBC – ₹. 100/-, ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD/Transgender – Nil.
Selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test, Written Exam, Interview|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : The Nilgiris
Job Role : Safaiwala Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs, Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : 10th, 12th
How to Apply :
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.cbwellington.in. on or before 08.01.2019 to 08.02.2019
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” &
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Kanchipuram District Social Welfare Office Recruitment has announced vacancy for “IT Staff Posts” – Job Location ” Kanchipuram”
- NHAI Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Assistant Advisor Posts” – In “Madhya Pradesh”
- India Post Payments Bank Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Senior Manager posts” – Work Place “Delhi”